"The NAACP adopted a resolution Tuesday condemning 'racist elements' in the Tea Party movement and calling on the movement's leaders to repudiate bigotry, despite claims from Tea Partiers that the measure is just a political ploy.
The nation's leading civil rights group took up the language at its annual convention in Kansas City, Mo. The resolution initially said the NAACP would "repudiate the racism of the Tea Parties" and stand against the movement's attempt to "push our country back to the pre-civil rights era," though the wording was amended to downplay criticism of all Tea Partiers while asking them to repudiate bigots in their own ranks. "
Ok, they want to play rough.
I'd like to do a little condemning myself. After all, we can't let the National Association for the Advancement of Communist Principles have all the fun.
- our Dear Leader, Barack Hussein Obama, for calling his own grandmother a "typical white person".
- Joe Bite Me, our confused Vice President, for making ethnic slurs against Indian Americans.
- First Lady Michelle "Evita" Obama for calling a America a "down right mean place."
- Imperial Senator Barbara Boxer for talking down to Harry C. Alford.
- Imperial Senator Jim Webb using antisemitic campaign ads against George Allen.
- Imperial Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's racist comments about Barack Obama.
- Arkansas's Horniest Hick Bill Clinton defending Robert Byrd's KKK membership.
- Louis Farrakhan's many antisemitic comments.
- Al Sharpton's many antisemitic comments.
- Jesse Jackson's many antisemitic comments.
- The New Black Panther Party's act of terror at a Philadelphia polling place.
- Jimmy Carter's antisemitism. (And, of course, I condemn Jimmy Carter for being a waste of skin.)
- Hillary Clinton's support for the PLO.
- The Congressional Black Caucus's visit to Cuba to have a pow-wow with the mass murdering Fidel Castro. (Let's start the chant, Little Havana! Libertad! Libertad! Libertad...)
- Jay-Z's racist rant at Chairman Obama's coronation. ( "No more white lies...the motherf-ing President is black!")
- The dearly departed Van Jones' anti-white comments and his accusation that white communities were "steering poisons" into the communities of minorities.
- Franklin Dictator Roosevelt throwing Japanese Americans into concentration camps during WW II. (I will NOT use the politically correct term internment camps. Let's face it, they were concentration camps minus the Zyklon-B gas.)
- Franklin Dictator Roosevelt using quotas to keep Jews fleeing the Holocaust from coming to the United States.
- King Woodrow The Horrible, America's first fascist dictator (Do I really need to spell out who I think the second is ?), who segregated the Armed Forces.
Needless to say.....
God help us all.