Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sound Familiar ?

In Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler had this to say about the Jews:

"It is the Jews who govern the stock exchange forces of the American Union. Every year makes them more and more the controlling masters of the producers in a nation of one hundred and twenty millions."

I know what your saying: blah,blah,blah. I already read Liberal Fascism. What's the point ?

Ok. Fair enough. Let's change some words around,

"It is the fat cat bankers who govern the stock exchange of the American Union. Every year makes them more and more the controlling masters of the producers in a nation of three hundred million."

Well, gee whiz, what world leader who also changed his name does that sound like ? I'll give you a hint: He's the star of this column.

Not only should we be studying Saul Alinsky for clues what's in store for us, we should also be looking at other megalomaniacs, like Adolf Hitler, from which many of Chairman Obama's ideas have come from. After all, Hitler promised to fundamentally change Germany, just like our Dear Leader promised to fundamentally change America. Now, don't get me wrong: I'm not one of those wing nut types who believes that the government is going to start running FEMA camps to keep malcontents like me incommunicado. Far from it. I do believe, with every fiber of my diabetic being, that we, the people of the United States, are in for a very rude awakening. If we thought Obamacareless was a doozy, just wait.

Unconvinced ? Let's try another, once again from Mein Kampf:

"All fears regarding the terrible economic consequences of the 'breaking of interest slavery' are superfluous; for in the first place, the previous economic prescriptions have turned out very badly for the German people..."

Call me crazy and off my meds, but that sure sounds like bailing people out from underwater mortgages, "no one should go broke because they're sick", and my personal favorite,"no one should go broke because they choose to go to college."

I'm fully aware that this is just a small snippet, perhaps I'm doing too much reading between the lines for my own good. Coincidences do happen, after all. However, isn't there a call for concern when your elected leader sounds like one of the worst mass murderers in world history ?

God help us all.

No comments: