Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Lonliest Existence

The loneliest political existence on God's green and not to mention scientifically proven cooling earth is that of a Conservative, gun rights supporting, Tea Party attending, angry column writing Jew.

Believe me, I know, I live it every day.

It's a tough go sometimes. The Jewish side of my family thinks I'm a nut job. I can't find a synagogue to worship at since the grand majority of the Rabbis in my area are hopped up on the whole "social justice" thing, which I find to be a perversion of God's Word. In some cases, I'm treated with outright hostility by my fellow Jews. At one point, I've even been called a "Collaborator" which is as low as it gets. (For those of you who were educationally abused by our public school system, this means I would have given the Nazis a helping hand during World War II.)

But you know what ? I'm one tough SOB. I can handle it. You know why ? I believe in God. It's that simple. I don't have superhuman endurance. I've found that when I draw all of my strength from Him, all things are possible, even if I'm considered a pariah by my fellow Jews. I know when I hand The Big Conservative Upstairs the keys, He'll always get me to where I need to go. It may not always be where I want to go, but it's where I need to go, and that's what counts most.

One of the major things that makes me a Conservative is my belief in the Almighty, and one of the major things that makes me fight so hard against the Progressivevik left is their belief in secular humanism. I believe, as the Founders did, that all our cherished rights are a gift from God, secular humanists, like Chairman Obama,  believe they come from government. That doesn't sit well with me. It's like playing God. In my lifetime, I've seen the damage this line thinking can do. Now, I've always lived in the United States, but many a relative of mine had numbers tattooed on their arms. Many of my friends immigrated here from Cuba and have told me horror stories of their lives under Castro. How did Nazism and Communism ever come into existence ? The people of Russia, Germany, Cuba and many other places turned their backs on God. They allowed man to take the place of God. I won't let that happen here. I'll go to my grave before I ever let that happen to our beautiful country.

Yes, the road of a Conservative, gun rights supporting, Tea Party attending, angry column writing Jew is a lonely one. That's fine by me because it's the road God sent me on. He's the best navigator to have.

God help us all.

We need it more than ever.

No comments: