Instead, we now have the War on Whitey.
I know there will be some out there who will say my Glenn Beck tinfoil hat is too tight, it's impossible for minorities to be racist since they don't have the power to carry it out, blah, blah, blah, whites are terrified of being replaced in the power structure of the United States, blah, blah, blah. To idiots who say that, I point out the following facts:
- Chairman Obama, our Failed Messiah, belonged to a church that was openly hostile to whites and Jews. The last time I was in a church, the pastor wasn't talking about how whites were committing genocide against the black community. If Jeremiah Wright, the pastor, was white and he accused blacks of committing genocide against whites, he'd be charged with a hate crime and would probably be sent to the Ministry of Love for reeducation.
- Eric Holder, our Steadman look-alike Attorney General, once said America was a nation of "cowards" when it came to race.
- Chairman Obama called his own grandmother a "typical white person".
- Chairman Obama, who obviously suffers from diarrhea of the mouth, called small town cops stupid for arresting one of his leftist friends who was acting like a maniac
- Steadman Holder struck again when the Department of Injustice dropped the case against the New Black Panther Party despite having video evidence that they were going to beat the crap out of anyone who showed up at the Philly polling place wearing a John McCain t-shirt.
- We certainly must not forget the appointment of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor. After all, she is certainly wiser than ol' Whitey, being a wise Latina woman and all.
- We have Michelle Evita Obama attending an NAACP event with full knowledge that Benjamin Jealous, the NAACP's head honcho, was going to attempt to incite a racial firestorm by calling the Tea Party racist.
- Finally, we have the curious case of Shirley Sherrod, a bottom feeder at the USDA, who admitted that she didn't do all she could to help a white farmer keep his land. (My inner Libertarian is screaming at the top of his little lungs: Why is the federal government even involving itself in saving private farms ? That, my friends, is another rant for another time.)
Now, I'm not going to pretend this country doesn't have racial scars. I'm also not going to indulge in the fantasy that there aren't folks who don't like Chairman Obama because he's black. To do either would be an exercise in intellectual dishonesty, and the last time I checked, Ed Schultz has the intellectual dishonesty market cornered. Yes, America has had its ups and downs when it comes to race. However, when you compare how America solved its race "problems" as opposed to places like Nazi Germany and Zimbabwe, I'd have to say we have a lot to proud of. One only has to look at figures like Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jordan, Andy Garcia, and Bill Cosby for proof of that.
However, Chairman Obama and his socialist goons in the NAACP don't see it that way. To them, it's still 1968. They want minorities to be victims so they can indulge in their Marxist dreams of redistributing wealth. They don't care about Martin Luther King's Dream. All they care about is paying back Whitey. They're willing to undo all of the hard work of the Civil Rights Movement just so they have a chance to be this generation's Che Guevera, minus the mass murder part. It's a shame, really. Chairman Obama could have gone down in history as an example of how America really works. Instead, he'll be remembered as another angry Leftist race hustler on par with Louis Farrakhan and Al Not So Sharpton.
God help us all.