Friday, October 1, 2010

I Want And Demand Answers.

You know what ? I want answers. I don't care if the truth is as brutal as watching Keith Olbermann with a hangover. By God, I WANT AND DEMAND ANSWERS.






The main question: Why wasn't investigating Chairman Obama's crimes included in the "Pledge To America" ?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Don't get me wrong: I think the Pledge is a step foward. A baby step that was made by a baby who wasn't aborted, perhaps, but it is a step foward. However, I find myself questioning why some of Chairman Obama's court intrigues aren't being questioned. Yes, I know the economy is and must be the priority, but let's consider:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





•A sitting President of the United States appointed a communist,Van Jones, to work in his administration.

•Eric Holder, the Attorney General of the United States, is refusing to prosecute the obvious voter intimidation of the New Black Panther Party.

•Jobs were offered by the Obama administration to Andrew Romanoff and Joe Sestak to drop out of their Imperial Senate races. (Hint: This is called "high Crimes and Misdemeanors". Last time I checked, bribery is against the law.)

•A sitting President of the United States is supporting a rally that is also being supported by the communist party. (Not for nothing, but the communists of the USSR were the sworn enemies of the United States. Let's not forget the 100 million people that were murdered by the communists world wide, either.)

•A sitting President of the United States has ties to an organization that has been indicted all over the country for voter fraud. (Remember The Con Artists Formerly Known As ACORN ?)





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





All of these things must be investigated. These aren't little things. These aren't like a speeding ticket back in '98 or questions about what one has inhaled. These issues are either out and out crimes or spooky as hell. Shouldn't this be looked into ? These issues aren't conspiracy theory fodder, they are verified facts. Call me crazy and off my meds, but shouldn't someone be looking into this ? Well, Republican party ? Shouldn't there be questions asked ? Hm ?







I've said it a thousand times, but what the hell, I'll say it again. We can no longer in times where we can just shrug our shoulders and say "That can't happen here". We live in times that demand that we say "Gee, I hope that's not true". I also say this on a daily basis:



God help us all.

No comments: